Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Network Maps: Summer 2024 (S24)

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2024, 2:28 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
BA Network Maps: Summer 2024 (S24)

BA network maps for Summer 2024

Old May 9, 2024, 4:29 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Seattle seems to have moved to Vancouver Island 🤔
Old May 9, 2024, 4:34 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club (Silver) | AVIS Preferred | World of Hyatt | Marriott Bonvoy
Interestingly Palma is the most served destination from the UK with BA in terms of points of departure.
Old May 9, 2024, 4:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

A few of the pin drops are off. ISB isn't on the border of Afghanistan and Bangalore isn't in Kerala...
FlyingSquirrel_ likes this.
Old May 9, 2024, 4:38 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold elite, *A Silver, Accor Gold
Oh, they've stopped flying in to LAD. I never noticed before (It's been a while since I needed to fly there) Wonder when they stopped?
Old May 9, 2024, 4:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Curious that Heraklion (HER) is served by both LHR and LGW. Horrible airport, much prefer Chania (CHQ) but of course depends on where you are heading.
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old May 9, 2024, 5:07 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Originally Posted by Swanhunter
A few of the pin drops are off. ISB isn't on the border of Afghanistan and Bangalore isn't in Kerala...
They also have LHR east of LGW. You'd think they'd know where their own hub airports are
beardedgeologist likes this.
Old May 9, 2024, 5:18 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
At times on here the pedantry on this forum is very annoying! It is just a simple route map for goodness sake!
SJOGuy and e8steve like this.
Old May 9, 2024, 5:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by T8191
Curious that Heraklion (HER) is served by both LHR and LGW. Horrible airport, much prefer Chania (CHQ) but of course depends on where you are heading.
LHR is once per week whereas LGW is four or five flights per week, I believe. Increased yields on the LHR route, no doubt.
T8191 likes this.
Old May 9, 2024, 5:50 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by vectismanpaul
At times on here the pedantry on this forum is very annoying! It is just a simple route map for goodness sake!
There is no reason why a simple route map should not be geographically correct. It shows a lazy lack of attention to detail.
Old May 9, 2024, 6:55 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I've been asked to provide a PDF version which can be downloaded - this will show Central America and the Caribbean somewhat better than the compressed JPGs.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
BANetworkMapsS24.pdf (944.7 KB, 148 views)
SJOGuy, lcylocal, T8191 and 5 others like this.
Old May 9, 2024, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Misco60
There is no reason why a simple route map should not be geographically correct. It shows a lazy lack of attention to detail.
Especially as geography is a core competency for an airline
Delboy65 likes this.
Old May 9, 2024, 3:24 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold) , Accor (Gold) , IHG
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I've been asked to provide a PDF version which can be downloaded - this will show Central America and the Caribbean somewhat better than the compressed JPGs.
thank you CWS, much appreciated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.